AIIMS Application Form 2018 Process UG/ PG, last date to Apply, Fees, AIIMS Online Form 2018 Download @aiims.edu, AIIMS UG/ PG Application Fees, AIIMS Eligibility, AIIMS PG Age limit
AIIMS Application Form 2018
AIIMS application forms are expecting to release in the month of January 2018. On its release, the interested candidates who want to appear in entrance exam will fill the application form. The candidates will be able to fill and submit the application form online only. Therefore, they can fill AIIMS application form 2018 at www.aiimsexams.org.
The interested aspirants must read the information brochure carefully. Reading information brochure will let you in help in getting all the proper information. Apart from getting information, it will also help in filling AIIMS MBBS application form 2018. The window for filling and submitting the application form is open for almost a month. Therefore, one should follow the deadlines for submitting the application form. AIIMS Application Form 2018 Download here.
The entrance exam is for the admission in the course of MBBS. Therefore, candidates who wish to pursue the course of MBBS appear for AIIMS Exam 2018.
AIIMS UG/ PG Eligibility 2018
Check here latest points of AIIMS UG/ PG Eligibility 2018 :
- Age: Applicants must have attained minimum age of 17 Years as on 31st December 2018. Candidates whose date of birth falls after 2nd January 2002 need not to apply as their application form will not be accepted.
- Education: candidates must have pass class 12th or equivalent examination from the recognized board of the country with Biology, Chemistry, Physics and English as subjects in class 12th.
- The minimum aggregate marks in Biology, Chemistry, Physics and English should be 60%in the case of General and OBC candidates. However, the candidates of the reserved category should have minimum aggregate marks of 50%.
AIIMS MBBS Exam dates 2018
AIIMS will release the AIIMS MBBS admission application form very soon. Here, we present tentative dates for application form. AIIMS MBBS Exam dates 2018 is here below.
- Availability of AIIMS MBBS application form 2018: IV week of January 2018
- Last date to fill and submit the application form: III week of February 2018.
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences has released the following dates:
<<NEET Application Process 2018 – read important >>
|AIIMS MBBS Entrance Examination||27th May, 2018 (Sunday)|
|Declaration of Result||12th June, 2018 (Tuesday)|
|1st Counselling||03rd, 04th, 05th, 06th July, 2018(Tuesday-Friday)|
|2nd Counselling||2nd August, 2018 (Thursday)|
|3rd Counselling||4th September, 2018 (Tuesday)|
|Open Counselling [If required]||27th September, 2018 (Thursday)|
AIIMS MBBS Online form 2018
It is very important for each and every applicant to have following information handy at the time of filling application form. Check out AIIMS MBBS Online Form 2018 last date here:
read what NEET topper 2017 has to say – Click
- Facility of Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking
- Valid E mail ID
- Valid Mobile Number
- Personal Details
- Photo ID (This ID must be with the candidate on the day of AIMM Exam 2018)
- Scanned Photograph
- Image of Left Thumb impression
- Image of signature
The candidates who found themselves eligible for AIIMS MBBS Exam 2018 can fill application form. They will submit the application form for the AIIMS MBBS Exam 2018 which will take place on 27th May 2018.
AIIMS MBBS 2018 Result – Download
Specification for Photographs
- Recent passport size photograph of the candidates must have white background and clear face.
- The size of the photograph should be 3.5 cm X 4.5 cm, width X height
- The size of the signature should be in between 50 kb to 100kb.It should be 3 cm x 6 cm (width X height)
- Likewise, the size of the thumb impression should be 50KB – 100KB. It should be 4 cm x 3 cm (width x height)
- Images should be in the format of .jpg/.jpeg/.gif/.png format.
- No blurred images should be uploaded as they are not going to be accepted.
After submission of AIIMS Application form 2018, candidates should take the print out of the application form.
AIIMS Application Fees 2018
candidates can check AIIMS Application fees 2018
|Category of Candidate||Fees||Transaction Charges||Total Application Fees|
|General||1000||As applicable||1000+ Transaction fees|
|Other Backward Classes: Both Creamy layer and non creamy layer||1000||As applicable||1000+ Transaction fees|
|Scheduled Caste||800||As applicable||800 + Transaction fees|
|Scheduled Tribe||800||As applicable||800 + Transaction fees|
|OPH||Will not pay any fees||Not Applicable in this case|
The candidates will pay the application fees through Debit card, Credit card and internet banking.