JKCET Answer Sheet 2018, Solution key (PDF) SET Wise A, B, C, D, JKCET Answer Key 2018, JKCET Exam Answers 2018, JKCET 2018 Result with Marks
JKCET Answer Sheet 2018
The JKCET is a well-known entrance test in all over the India. A lot of students from Jammu and Kashmir State want to take admission in Engineering and Architecture courses. The Jammu and Kashmir Common Entrance test will help candidates to make their dreams come true. There are so many good colleges (Private& Non-Private) who comes under JKCET 2018. The exam will take place in the month of June 2018. Candidates are searching for JKCET Answer Key 2018 so that they could be able to estimate their result. Answer key is always helpful in after examination. JKCET Answer Sheet 2018 PDF available here. Soon, you will get more information about JKCET 2018 Answer Key as well.
The JKCET Answer Sheet 2018 will be released within 8 to 10 days after examination. Students can check unofficial answer key here. The Answer key will solve each and every section of JKCET Question Paper 2018. A lot of candidates will be appearing in the examination. For the suitability of all of them, here we are sharing the JKCET Answer Key 2018. Candidates have to read this article very carefully then only we could be able to solve your problems. Soon the JKCET Official Solution Key 2018 will be released.
JKCET Answer key 2018
The Jammu and Kashmir Common Entrance test will take place in the month of June 2018. Students have started searching for answer key for calculating the marks. An answer key is always helpful for the candidates in case of estimating the result. JKCET Answer Key 2018 will be announced within 8 to 10 days after examination. Till then you can take a rough idea with the help of our article. Given below points will explain JKCET Marking Scheme 2018. Plus the number of questions will be asked in JKCET 2018. Read the given below points carefully for estimating JKCET Result 2018. Where as, JKCET Answer key 2018 that too set wise will be uploaded by jakbopee.org soon on this page!
JKCET Admit card 2018 – Roll Number
- JKCET 2018 will be containing total 3 sections
- The 3 sections will be; Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
- Total 180 questions will be asked
- Each section will contain 60 marks
- 1 marks will be given for every correct answer
- 25 marks will be deduct for every incorrect answer
This is how JKCET Question Paper 2018 will be. Students can see the marking scheme of JKBOPEE. With the help of given above points candidates can estimate their marks easily. Soon the JKCET Official Answer Key 2018 will be announced. Till then take an idea about everything with the help of this article. JKCET Answer Sheet 2018 official will be updated by official website in a day or two.
Solution key for JKCET 2018
Key points about Solution key for JKCET 2018 is as follows:
- The JKCET Answer Key 2018 will be available online after the examination will be conducted successfully
- The JKCET Answer Key 2018 will be there only 4 days on the official website of JKBOPEE after that it will be removed automatically
- If a candidate is going to challenge answer key then they have to do it within those three to four days
The details will be helpful for you while calculating your marks. The JKCET Answer Key 2018 will be announced shortly. Wait of all the student will be eed by visiting the official website of JKBOPEE.
Previously statistics of JKCET
- In 2016, Among 98.9 % total students got passed from 9,42,209 no of candidates. 98.7 % were boys and 99.1 % were girls in them
- In 2017, 96.4 Students got passed from 13,70,854 no of 96.4 % were 96.11% were girls in them.
The given above points are showing the performance of previous two years. This year also a lot of candidates will be appear in the JKCET 2018. The exam is going to be tough but you can clear it by preparing well. Stay attentive to the all the notification of JKCET 2018.
How to Check JKCET 2018 Results ?
Here are the steps for JKCET 2018 Results :
- Go to the official website of JKBOPEE
- You would see the notification of Official announcement of your result
- Click on the link and enter your roll number
- If you don’t remember your roll no then search it by your name
- Enter your name and you would be able to see your result
This is how you could be able to download your result easily. You can visit us anytime whenever you feel any problem. Keep visiting us for more information about JKCET 2018. We are always available for your help.