NIMCET 2019 Result
National Institute of Technology MCA Common Entrance test is conducted every year for offering admission in the course of Master of Computer Application. It is a 3 years duration course. In the year 2019, the entrance test is conducted successfully. Now, interested candidates are waiting for NIMCET 2019 result. It is expected that NIT of Durgapur will announce NIMCET result 2019 in the first week of June 2019. Last year in 2016, NIMCET result 2017 was announced in June 201. NIMCET Result 2019 to be announced soon. All information will be updated from time to time here. NIT MCA Result 2019 will be shortly available here. Here you will get the official link for NIMCET 2019 Rank List.
NIMCET Merit List 2019
Interested candidates will check their result through online mode. Apart from checking result of NIMCET 2019, candidates will also know the marks obtained in the entrance examination for the course MCA. No result will be sent through post. Therefore, candidates must visit the website for checking their result NIMCET 2019. Here, NIMCET result 2019 will tell the qualifying status of candidates along with All India Rank obtained by candidates in exam. Candidates will be allotted seats in the institutions as per their rank obtained by them in the entrance test. After the announcement of result, selected candidates will go for the session of NIMCET counselling 2019. Here you will get NIMCET merit List 2019 which will be available soon. candidates who appeared in the exam can check NIMCET 2019 Merit List here.
Rajasthan PTET result 2019 – check here
NIT MCA Result 2019
Candidates will be evaluated on the basis of 120 questions that were asked in NIMCET Exam 2019. These were Multiple Choice Question Type. The total marks for the entrance test were 480 marks. Each question in NIMCET exam paper was having four option. Each question was having the single correct answer. There was a provision of negative marking too in NIMCET Exam 2019. NIT MCA Result 2019 is expected to release on 10th June 2019. hence we will shortly provide you with the official dates. you need to get all information here about NIMCET 2019 so that you don’t face problem in the further process.
JEECE Result 2019 – check here Cut off/ Merit List
- Go to the official website.
- Click on NIMCET Result 2019
- Candidates will enter login Id and Password
- Result will be displayed on screen
- Candidates will check the marks obtained by them in the exam and their All India Rank.
- Download it and save it
- Take the print out of NIMCET Result 2019.
NIMCET Cut off marks 2019
It is important to obtain NIMCET cut off marks 2019 to qualify NIMCET 2019. NIMCET 2019 cut off marks is the minimum marks required by candidates to qualify NIMCET exam 2019. More information will be updated from time to time, for NIMCET 2019 Result. A huge number of candidates can download their NIMCET 2019 rank card from here.
- Whatever marks will be obtained by candidates in each subject of NIMCET question paper 2019 will be multiplied as mentioned below to make maximum 1000 marks:
- Mathematics: by the factor of 3
- English: by factor of 1
- Computer Awareness: by factor of 2
- Logical Reasoning and Analytical Ability: by factor of 1.5
- Candidates will be given ranks as per their marks obtained by them in exam.
- There is a possibility that two candidates can have same total marks in NIMCET 2019 result, then rank will be given as follows:
- Marks in Mathematics will be taken into consideration. The higher rank will be given to that candidate who will have higher marks in Mathematics.
- If there is still a tie, then marks in Logical Reasoning and Analytical Ability will take into consideration.
- After that higher rank will be given to that candidate who will have higher marks in Computer Awareness.
- After that, the age of candidate will be taken into account in giving rank to candidates.
What is NIMCET Tie Breaking Rule ?
NIMCET Tie breaking Criteria 2019
In case of tie in NIMCET 2019 result for more than two candidates the following tie breaking rule will be followed:
- Test Taker obtaining higher marks in Mathematics will be in the priority.
- If still tie exist, then those who obtain higher marks in Logical reasoning will be in preference.
- If tie still persists then, candidates having more marks in Computer Awareness subject will be in priority.
- If all criteria fails to break the tie , then candidate who is elder in age will be preferred.
Soon, after the Results announcement, selected candidates will be called for Counselling. Hence, You need to wait for a little for the Counselling Process. For more details, stay tuned! If students need more information on this or they are facing problem in downloading Rank card, then they can leave a message!