Rajasthan PTET counselling 2019: Rajasthan PTET is the entrance exam of Pre-Teaching Examination Test which is conducted for the course of Bachelor of Education. The Rajasthan PTET is conducting for the session of 2019 where admission will be followed by Rajasthan B.ed Counselling 2019. It is conducted under the authority of the Maharishi Dayanand Saraswati University of Ajmer.
PTET Counselling 2019
will be organised by MDSU that’s why it is also known as MDSU PTET Counselling. Candidates who are seeking their career in the field of education must have the degree of Bachelor of Education. In Rajasthan, admission in the course of B.Ed will possible only after clearing the Rajasthan PTET.
MDSU stands for Maharishi Dayanand Saraswati University for Ajmer. It is the main governing body in organizing the examination for Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) in the state of Rajasthan in its affiliated colleges and institutions.
Rajasthan PTET 2019 Counselling
Candidates have to wait for the counselling process until result announcement. The same thing applies in the case of PTET 2019. After the examination, the result will be announced. The next step will be waiting for the notification of MDSU PTET Counselling 2019. The University of Kota will be the governing body in MDSU Ajmer PTET B.Ed counselling. Candidates who have cleared the written examination of PTET 2019 are going to check the MDS University PTET counselling schedule 2019.
Usually, the Rajasthan PTET Seat Allotment starts in July month of every year. It is expected that PTET counselling 2019 will be held in the July 2019 Seat allotment and filling choices of college will be done in Rajasthan PTET 2019 only.
PTET Counselling Schedule 2019
Important Schedule of Rajasthan PTET 2019
|1||Date of commencement for filling of the Online Application Form for counselling||1st week of June 2019|
|2||Last date of Counselling||end week of June 2019|
|3||1st Round of college Allotment||end of July 2019|
|4||2nd Round of College Allotment||2nd week of August|
|5||Reporting for Admission Process||Last week of August|
What documents are needed for PTET Counselling 2019?
Document required at the time of PTET counselling 2019. Candidates Must bring original certificates with them. xerox certificates will not be accepted.
- Admit card of Rajasthan PTET 2019
- Scorecard of Rajasthan PTET 2019
- Medical certificate
- Character certificate
- Residence certificate
- Marksheet of Bachelor’s degree
- Mark sheet of Class XII
- Mark sheet of Class X
- Proof DOB
- Category certificate
Rajasthan B.Ed Counselling
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan PTET B.Ed counselling
For PTET 2019
The candidate should have passed the examination of the Bachelor’s degree from the recognized university. For the candidates of general category, marks obtained in the bachelor’s degree must be 50 %. Candidates in reserved category, marks obtained by the candidates should be minimum of 45%.
For B.A B.Ed/B.Sc B.Ed
The candidate must have passed the senior secondary examination with 50% marks but in the case of reserved category marks obtained by the candidates should be 45%.
The application fees will be paid by the candidates who are applying for the Rajasthan PTET 2019 is Rupees 500.
Rajasthan PTET Counselling Process
The candidates who will clear the written entrance examination of Rajasthan PTET 2019 are qualified for the round 1, round 2 and round 3 of Rajasthan PTET counselling 2019. Most probably the counselling of Rajasthan PTET will begin in the month of June 2019 after the declaration of the result.
- As the notification of the Rajasthan PTET counselling will be released the candidates will start registering themselves for the process of counselling. They must fill the application form with care as no false information will be accepted by the management. If the authorities find out about the wrong information, then the admission will be cancelled immediately.
- After filling the application form, the candidate must fill his/her choice of college and choice must be filled in the preference order.
- After that, submission of all the details, a list of seat allotment will be released by the university to inform the candidates about the allotment of the institutions.
- The candidate has to pay the course fees and report to the institution at the given time and date.
- Round 2 and Round 3 of the counselling of Rajasthan PTET 2019 will depend upon the vacant seats left by the participating institutions of Rajasthan PTET.
After the allotment of seats, the candidate should download the allotment letter from the official website and get the document verified at the time of reporting to the institutions. After the last date of reporting, no candidate will be taken into the consideration.
Official announcement released by the concerning authority about the Rajasthan PTET registration 2019 and important dates. We will update the latest information regarding all the aspects of the MDSU PTET B.Ed Counselling 2019.