The official portal of Telangana State Council of Higher Education will going to release TS LAWCET Results 2020 Online. Following results will be announced on tsche.ac.in. Which the main website. Osmania University will conduct TS LAWCET 2020 Examination. This Exam will be schedule in May through online mode. TS LAWCET is a state level Examination.
This year it is expected that TS LAWCET Exam will be difficult than the previous year. Hence candidates from general category need to qualify this examination with 42 marks out of 100. There is no minimum marks to qualify exam for SC/ ST category. Therefore, result with marks once announced, will be intact. There is no scope of changes in that.
TS LAWCET Results 2020
In this Examination, mostly 90.57 percent usually qualified for 3 year LLB and 71.77 for 5 year LLB program. TS LAWCET Results 2020 released date will be shortly announced here. With numerous aspirants waiting for result need to check it Online.
TS LAWCET 2020 Results with ranks to be distributed Online only by Osmania University. Although official dates are to be announced in a short span of time.
Telangana LAWCET Key Points
- As there will be no negative marking in the written exam, the total marks achieved by the candidates will be out of 120 Questions. Each question carries 1 marks.
- It is required that candidates must have obtained minimum of 42 marks in Telangana LAWCET to qualify the exam. It means 35% is required by candidates to pass Telangana State LAWCET Result. This rule will not be applicable on candidates of SC and ST category.
- In case if candidates are unable to download rank card of TS LAWCET, they must contact the controller of examination.
- There is not a provision for re-totalling and revaluation.
- Rank of Telangana State LAWCET will be used in the admission for the courses of law.
- TS LAWCET OMR answer sheet will be preserved only for the duration of 6 months. After that they will not be preserved.
- Web Counselling and exercising Web options Schedule will be shortly released.
- TS LAWCET Counselling will commence in the month of July.
- Merit List will be carrying Ranks of all candidates who participated in TS LAWCET 2020.
TS LAWCET 2020 Exam Analysis
Aspirants can get TS LAWCET 2020 Exam Analysis on this platform is briefed here:
- This year Examination of TS LAWCET will be difficult.
- It will have 3 sections consist of one section carrying 60 questions, two sections carrying 30 questions.
- Each question will be of 1 mark.
- Each section has separate time slot to attempt it.
- Questions will be of objective type. It will have 4 options.
- Time slot is given of 90 minutes to complete the Exam.
|Name of the Section||Time duration|
|Mental ability and general knowledge||½ hour|
|Aptitude for the study of Law||One and half hour|
|Current Affairs||Half hour|
>> Further details about TS LAWCET Examination will be updated here from time to time. TS LAWCET Exam Prediction 2020 is now given below. Read it carefully.
What is TS LAWCET 2020 Exam Prediction?
Although, we have brief about TS LAWCET Examination earlier in this article. In 2020, TS LAWCET Examination will be difficult. Though not all 4 sections will be difficult. It is expected that Aptitude for the study of Law will be difficult while Current affairs will be moderate to difficult. Hence, mental Ability and general knowledge section is to called off easy. Nevertheless, these are only our experts predictions for TS LAWCET Exam.
How to check TS LAWCET Results Online?
Below are the steps through which you can check your result instantly: Candidates are requested to check these steps carefully. It is important for them to check their results instantly. Any news regarding latest TS LAWCET Results 2020 will be updated here.
Step 1: Visit official website of TSCHE in order to check results.
Step 2: Find the link “ TS LAWCET 2020 Results”.
Step 3: Click on the link.
Step 4: Right there, the page will redirect you to the other page.
Step 5: Put correct details like Registration Number, DOB etc.
Step 6: Enter submit button.
Step 7: Check results carefully.
Step 8: Take out a print out, it will help you in Counselling procedure.
Rank card of TS LAWCET 2020
Osmania University will regulate TS LAWCET rank card 2020 Online just after the official declaration of Results. Therefore, check your respective ranks Online to get the clear visualisation of Counselling procedure. Thus, your rank will determine seat allocation as well in the preferred university/ Institute in which you want admission.
latest details on TS LAWCET examination will be re-called from time to time on this portal. keep a close look till then.
TS LAWCET Merit List 2020
Merit List will consist of Ranks of all individuals who participated in TS LAWCET Exam. Following this TS LAWCET Merit List 2020 will be announced in the form of PDF. It will be commenced just after the declaration of Results Online. Applicants can check TS LAWCET merit List 2020 PDF Online. Only those candidates which will qualify the Examination can lead merit List. Else, you can try next year. They can secure 35% marks in the Examination to get into the Admission procedure.
Q. What is validity of TS LAWCET Score ?
The validity of TS LAWCET Score will be of only one year. For example if you are appearing for session 2020, then it will be valid till.
Q. How Tie- breaking Rule will apply in TS LAWCET 2020?
It will be determine by following three points which are given below:
- Marks in Part C which Aptitude for Study of Law gained. If still it persist then,
- Current affairs marks will be considered.
- If still it persists, higher age will be considered at the time of admission process.
Q. Any idea of TS LAWCET 2020 Qualifying Marks ?
Well, In 2020 TS LAWCET qualifying Marks will be like for 3 year and 5 year course aspirants.
For 5 year Course – 42 marks out of 100
For 3 Year Course – 42 marks out of 100
TS LAWCET Document Verification
Here are certain documents which will be important for TS LAWCET document Verification:
- Marksheet of Class 12th
- Degree Certificate
- TS LAWCET rank card
- Photograph Passport
- Category Certificate
These are basic and important documents for document verification.